Sunday, September 22, 2013

My weekend

What I did this weekend, I went to this hotel that was called, Great Wolf Lodge. It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our room had this thing called kid camp,it had a tv,bunk beds ,and the outside looked like a tent.Then we went to the indoor water park. Do you know what it was called?The Lotsa Water Dump Zone.
Then we went to the Dallas Cowboys game. They Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to walk on the Cowboys field. I got to see my aunt CiCi and my uncle Chris.
The End




12 comments:

  1. Hello Carley! How nice to hear about such a lovely weekend! I like your pictures too! You don´t know me, but I met your mummy when I went to visit PDS a year and a half ago. A big hug! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carley said I'm so glad to meet you Ms. Florence! Thank you for leaving me a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I can't wait for you to tell me all about it! It sounds like you had a great time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had so much fun! Did they have a big water slide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes let's see there were 7 water slides. Some were big,some were medium,some were small.
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! I love water slides. Maybe I should plan a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW !! Glad y'all got to do so many things! Love the pics of Lodge, Dallas Rally Game, Game pics. AND MOST OF ALL - pics of
    YOU &FAMILY! Romo is fine. Can't tell aout Tex- he can't wag his tail!! Love U & FAMILY !! GMOM :>) <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carley,
    Sounds like a super weekend--I am a bit jealous--you did 2 of n=my favorite things. I love going to water parks and I LOVE the Cowboys!! It was a great game on tv so I bet it was really great in person--you are one lucky girl! Hope you have a great week at school--study hard!
    Mrs. Jarratt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed your blog. It sounds like you stayed in a terrific hotel. I know you loved seeing Aunt Cici and Uncle Chris. Looks like lots of fun with the Cowboys! We love you, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Randy

    ReplyDelete